вторник, 22 ноября 2011 г.

Amazing journey

Amazing journey


Hello !!! How do you do? =)
Do you know the town of lions?! I will tell you about it as I'm just here, 
in Lviv =)

Well, you know that Lviv was founded by King Danielof Galicia in the Ruthenian principality of Halych-Volhynia and named in honour of his son Lev. And now I'm staying near the Monument to King Daniel in modern-day Lviv.

In Lviv there are many monuments of famous people. And I got some photoes. Here they are!
The grave of Ivan Franko in the Lychakivskiy Cemetery

Statue of Taras Shevchenko
The tombstone to Krushelnytska at Lychakiv Cemetery
Memorial of Ivan Pidkova
Monument to Stepan Bandera
Monument to Ivan Fyodorov

Look at this picture! It makes me smile))))

It looks like San Francisco sister houses (compare and find 10 differences:)

If you want to see many countries and you don't have the possibility, you can find everything in Lviv!!!!

1 комментарий: